- Ahmed, Awadelrahman, Y. Zhang, F. Eliassen, Generative Adversarial Networks and Transfer Learning for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring in Smart Grids, IEEE International Conf. on Communication, Control and Computing Technologies in Smart Grids (SmartGridComm), 11-13 November 2020, Tempe, United States. doi: 10.1109/SmartGridComm47815.2020.9302933. Best Paper Award candidate (Best Paper, Grid Analytics and Computation Track), IEEE SmartGridComm 2020. Here.
- Ahmed, Awadelrahman, "Generative Adversarial Networks for Automatic Polyp Segmentation." arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.06771 (2020). Here.
- Ahmed, Awadelrahman, L. Mihet-Popa, C. Agert, Y. Zong, J. Bruna and X. Xiao, "Potential Energy Flexibility for a Hot-Water Based Heating System in Smart Buildings via Economic Model Predictive Control," 2017 International Symposium on Computer Science and Intelligent Controls (ISCSIC), Budapest, 2017, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ISCSIC.2017.14. Here.
- Ahmed, Awadelrahman, Zong, Y. , Li, H. and Agert, C. (2017) Economic Model Predictive Control for Hot Water Based Heating Systems in Smart Buildings. Energy and Power Engineering, 9, 112-119. doi: 10.4236/epe.2017.94B014. Here.
- Zong, Y. , Ahmed, Awadelrahman, Wang, J. , You, S. , Træholt, C. and Xiao, X. (2017) Enhancing Wind Power Integration through Optimal Use of Flexibility in Multi-Carrier Energy Systems from the Danish Perspective. World Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5, 78-88. doi: 10.4236/wjet.2017.54B009. Here.